background

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Convention FUN!!

We had a fantastic Close to My Heart Convention in Dallas this year.  The week was filled with fun events and EXCITING product announcements.  In the photo above are my fabulous Memories in Motion team members who attended Convention this year, posing with our award for FIRST PLACE in team sales for a team of 26-100.  Way to go, girls!!

Sandi Dykstra and Sandee DePriest--all smiles at Naomi's Connected Hearts team get-together.

Having fun at Eddie Deen's Ranch with my upline, Naomi Smith.

Give me a fake horse anyday!

Posing at the Awards Banquet with my upline, Naomi Smith, and my downline and favorite traveling buddy, Lisa Merrill.

The Texas Tenors were awesome!


Shari Froemming (from Omaha, NE) is one of my favorite Close to My Heart friends--I always look forward to seeing her at CTMH events.

Hey. . .there's an elephant in the room!  I'm standing here with my favorite Convention roommate and downline, Lisa Merrill.  Lisa has come to be such a wonderful friend over the years, and we never would have met had it not been for Close to My Heart.  This is one of the reasons that I am so thankful for this business.  I've met such wonderful friends who all share this wonderful love for scrapbooking and papercrafting.  


Hey--I got my own star!!

No comments:

Post a Comment