background

Friday, July 20, 2012

Join Close to My Heart and Get In On the FUN!

The best time to sign up with Close to My Heart is right at the beginning of a new catalog cycle, and we have an INCREDIBLE new catalog coming your way in August!  And, now, it's more affordable than ever to sign up as a Close to My Heart Consultant and start reaping the rewards:  discounted products, creative resources, and a flexible career that you can work the way you want to work it!  Our new "Essentials" Consultant kit (shown above)contains just the basics of what you need to get started with your business--all for only $49 (seriously!!).  This kit has a retail value of $130.


If you'd MORE products and MORE helpful business supplies, you can select the Master Consultant Kit for only $99 (includes the items shown above plus those pictured below--retail value $280). 


And, when you sign up in the month August, you will receive this adorable backpack/shoulder tote FREE!!!  We received these bags at Convention this year, and they are absolutely adorable. 

If you'd like join the Close to My Heart family and become a part of my Memories in Motion team, click HERE to sign up through my website.  Whether you live in southwest Missouri or clear across the country, you're welcome on my team!  If you have questions about the business, feel free to e-mail me anytime:  teisenhour@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment